Saturday, November 11, 2023

Finished...for now. Many thanks!

Well, after just over a year, I've completed the Relentless Blades...for now. I want to give special thanks to all those who were instrumental in supporting me along the way.

My beautiful wife, Stefanie

My sister, Julia

My beta readers: Randy Castro, Dave Dolliver, A.S. Hardin, and Addie Olds.

My editor, Robin Connelly

My proofreader, Dave Melbye

Darran Hight for his fantastic Vragoth artwork

It takes a village to raise a novel. It's been a long journey and took ten edits to get the story where I wanted it, but I'm happy with how it turned out. I can honestly say it's the best I can do and I consider it finished. I only leave it open to more edits should it get picked up by a traditional publisher and they have their editor take another crack at it. Should I not be successful in traditional publishing, I'll be content releasing it as-is.

I now begin submitting it to publishers and/or agents. Wish me luck! In the meantime, time for a little break to decompress, then it's on to planning the sequel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dallas Cowboys

 As I write this, we're thick in the midst of the NFL playoffs. My Dallas Cowboys were humiliated last week by the upstart Green Bay Pac...