Sunday, August 16, 2026

Bloodforged Dawn Progress

 It's been awhile since I've posted. I've been busy finalizing Bloodforged Dawn. The good news is that I've worked with my editor, the fantastic Evelyn Cammon, and finalized all the edits. I say 'finalized' loosely because although I'm done working with her, I still have one final pass of the whole book to do before I'm ready to submit it for publication. I need to make sure nothing slips through the cracks, but I also need to make sure the formatting is on point. The good news is that I'm close.

Next, I need to receive the final cover art. What I've seen has been fantastic, but I have not yet seen the final image. I'm hoping to have this completed by the end of August. 

I've booked several podcasts for October/November which is when I'm hoping to release the book. I can't wait for you to read it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloodforged Dawn Progress

 It's been awhile since I've posted. I've been busy finalizing Bloodforged Dawn. The good news is that I've worked with my e...