Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Artwork

I dabble with art but am not very good at it. Thankfully, I've been blessed with knowing many very talented artists who can help me bring the visions of my characters to life. One such artist is Darran Hight. He does fantastic work. You can follow-him and check out his work here: Doctor Multiverse (doctor-multiverse.com)

Here is a picture he did for me as a tie-in to a short story I wrote about a Werewolf fighting a Samurai. I'll eventually post the story, but for now please enjoy the picture, and by all means please check out his website. He takes custom artwork requests. Please keep an eye on this page of my blog where I'll be revealing more pictures by Darran of the Vragoths!  Relentless Blades - Russell Carroll: Vragoths (rcarroll-relentlessblades.blogspot.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I sympathize with George R.R. Martin

 My apologies for being absent from my blog for months. I don't have a good excuse, so I'll give you the truth. From November 2023 t...