I'm lucky to have talented friends. I asked my good friend, Jace Witman to create a cover reveal video I can use to promote my book and he made this for me. He did a fantastic job! He's a talented filmmaker, musician and artist. You can check out his stuff here: Music and Monsters - the art of Jace Witman
Important Posts
- ORDER Relentless Blades
- ORDER Ashbound Oaths
- Merchandise
- Consolidated Reviews
- Thank you Bonus Content
- Relentless Blades Cover
- Relentless Blades - Prologue & CHPTS 1-3
- Ashbound Oaths - Prologue + Chapter 1
- Synopsis: Relentless Blades, The Prophecies of Zarune, Volume I
- Vragoths
- Vig and Grim by Alfred Carroll
- Imperial Crown: A Synopsis
- Imperial Crown Sample Chapter
- The Purple Heart - Horror Short Story
- Home
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bloodforged Dawn Cover reveal and release date 11-17-26
I'm excited to share the cover for Bloodforged Dawn! Fellow author and artist, Jason Mizer did a fantastic job on the cover. The book i...
-
Today I was attacked by a fellow Independent Author who has accused me of being hypocritical and nefarious around my position on the use of...
-
The origins of Relentless Blade s starts all the way back at the beginning. For as long as I can remember, I've loved monsters. My love...
-
My friends and I were the Stranger Things kids long before the hit Netflix show. I was introduced to Dungeons and Dragons (D&D) somewh...
No comments:
Post a Comment